What We Believe
Pastors Dr. David and Kathleen Simmons
Tenets of Faith & Doctrine
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God & is the infallible rule of Faith & Conduct. (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- One God Head; God The Father, God The Son & God The Holy Spirit as one entity. (1 John 5:6-8)
- Salvation of man comes only for accepting Jesus as Savior and being Spiritual Born again. (Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-10; John 3:16)
- Water Baptism by submersion. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38)
- The Promise of The Father & the Evidence of Prayer Language (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 2:4)
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit for today same as in the New Testament (1 Corinthians 12-14)
- Total Prosperity (John 10:10) Spiritual; Mental; Health; Financial.
- Our ministry is and should be as Jesus’ was. (Acts 10:38; John 14:12)
- ‘Train People to be leaders in life through Discipleship’ in the Word and teach them to rightly handle the Word of God.
- Train ministry teams to send out to western events and provide church at these events.
- Disciple those called to full time ministry.
- To have western events here in our own arena for the fellowship of those who call this their church and a place to bring people to enjoy the facility and show that we as Christians can have a good time. Rodeo Bible Camps, etc.
- To provide a place for youth to come and be able to enjoy their selves in a comfortable atmosphere and bring their friends where they will have the opportunity to come to know Jesus.